ORDER BEFORE 11.30am FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH (Mon-Fri) or CHOOSE A DELIVERY DATE UP TO 90 DAYS AHEAD
How do I use a Pinata and where can I get one from in the UK?
A pinata is a traditional party game that involves breaking open a decorative container filled with sweets and small toys. Here's how to use a pinata:
1. Suspend the pinata: Hang the pinata from a sturdy tree branch or beam, using string or rope. Make sure it is suspended at a suitable height for the age and height of the participants.
2. Blindfold the player: Choose a player to go first and blindfold them.
3. Give them a stick: Provide the player with a stick or baton to hit the pinata.
4. Take turns: Allow each player to have a turn hitting the pinata, guiding them towards the pinata if needed.
5. Collect the prizes: Once the pinata has been broken open, let the players collect the sweets and toys that have fallen out.
To get a pinata in the UK, you can purchase one from a party supply store, such as Party Delights or The Range, or online from websites such as Amazon or eBay.
Pinatas are available in a variety of shapes and sizes, so you can choose one that suits the theme of your party.