Privacy / Terms
In order to process your enquiry or order we need to collect certain personal details from you. These details will include, where applicable, the names and contact details (including email address). We may need to pass your details to the third parties who need to know them so that your enquiry can be dealt with. By submitting your enquiry to us, you agree to your personal details being processed in this way.
We may need to disclose our customer database, including any personal data relating to you contained therein, to a third party who acquires or attempts to acquire all or substantially all of the assets or stocks in our company or our website whether by merger, acquisition, reorganisation or otherwise.
Except where expressly permitted by the Data Protection Act, we will only deal with the personal details you give us as set out above unless you agree or tell us otherwise. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect this information.
You are generally entitled to ask us (by letter or e-mail) what details of yours are being held or processed, for what purpose and to whom they may be or have been disclosed. We will charge a fee to respond to such a request. We promise to respond to your request within 30 days of receiving your written request and fee. In certain limited circumstances we are entitled to refuse your request.
If you believe that any of your personal details which we are processing are inaccurate or incorrect please contact us immediately.
This privacy statement covers websites owned and controlled by us only. Links to other websites and any information collected by these sites are not covered by this privacy statement. As our privacy statement may change due to developments in the law, we would encourage you to re-read our privacy statement from time to time so that you are aware of any changes in how we gather and use personal information.
From time to time we may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Terms and Conditions
1. The seller is Celebrations, 16 Terrace Road, Buxton, SK17 6DU.
2. The sellers telephone number is 01298 436382.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
4. By placing an order and making payment, the customer accepts the terms and conditions and authorises payment to be taken for the order. All orders must be paid for at the time of ordering.
5. Orders may be cancelled up to 48 hours before the intended collection or delivery date subject to a 30% administration charge, based on order value.
6. No refund will be given for orders cancelled within 48 hours of the intended collection or delivery date.
7. If you wish to cancel an order, please call us as soon as possible.
8. In accordance with The Consumer Rights Act 2015, helium filled balloons are both a perishable product and made to order, and therefore can not be returned. Your statutory rights are unaffected. Personalised products of any kind can not be returned. It is your responsibility to ensure that any personalisation requested is correct before you submit your order. We are not responsible for incorrect spelling or grammatical errors that have been submitted on your order, under any circumstances.
9. If a product we have supplied is either faulty or incorrect please contact us immediately, via email / web form, so that we can resolve the issue for you. Should an order be delivered to you incomplete, or missing items, we will refund the value of those missing items, not the whole order.
10. No guarantee is given to the float time of any balloon. Once balloons have left our shop or have been successfully delivered, we can not accept responsibility for balloons which have deflated.
16. Further terms and conditions apply where we provide venue decor using frames, poles or other returnable equipment.
17. All content on this website is protected by copyright law and no part of it can be copied or reproduced without our express permission. "Balloons by Celebrations", "Buxton Balloons" and "Buxton Party Shop" are all trading names of Celebrations.